Monday, March 30, 2009

More Inspiration For My Shop

I've been home all day today and it's been nice,



I've gotten the house cleaned. 13 year old got all of the laundry caught up. And I've had time to search the net for more inspiration for my shop. Did I tell you that I even know what I will play for music? I told you I've been thinking of this for years.



I'm really leaning toward "Shabby Chic" and think I'm on to something.



I know I will carry more than just that, but I think it will be predominantly that.



I am so joyful each day with all of the changes God is doing in my life. I don't know if I've ever felt more in His will then I do right now. It is such a good, peaceful, right feeling.



Thank you Lord for Your plan and purpose for our lives. May we take the time to grow in our relationship with You, read Your word regularly, and seek Your face in all we do. Amen.

(these pictures are not my own.)

Hugs from Maine

16 comments:

Natalie Meester said...

is that platform bed made out of an old door?

Where did you find that photo...I love the ideas!

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Gorgeous pics, one is sweeter than the next!
~Michelle

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I'm so excited for you my friend! I can't wait to see what you do!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love that style!

Mrs. E said...

Lisa,
Simply Gorgeous!!! :)
Everything looks scrumptious!!!!!

Hugs & Many Blessings,
Miss Jen

Tara said...

Love all that! Excited for you.

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

I am thrilled for you! Owning a shop would be the ultimate dream for me! Maybe one day...until then I will live through you, my dear friend. Thanks for stopping by my blog today with your words of encouragement. I will take all I can get these days!
~Misti

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! I'd be the same with the music, by the way. I always pay attention to the music when I am in a store. I can't wait to see your store!

Lois Christensen said...

So happy that you feel so at peace with your decision! I'm sure your shop is going to be as beautiful as you make your home! Looking forward to opening day!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Shabby Chic style. I like the idea of the platform bed that uses old doors. I've been looking for an old door to use as a headboard, but the platform is just cool. Thanks for sharing your inspiration pictures.

-FringeGirl

Barb said...

Cute pics....Barb

Billy Coffey said...

Beautiful. So happy that your dreams are this close. God will surely bless you.

Pots 'n Prims said...

LOVE your blog, your vision & your spirit! Best wishes on the shop & can't wait to see the pics as you go along!
Have a wdonerful day!
lisa

Pots 'n Prims said...

p.s. you live in a wonderful state, too! :) DH & I love it there!

Cathy said...

Oh love the name.. I'm so excited for you!

{{Big Hugs}}

Cathy

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

I love that first picture of the dresser; that color kind of inspires me with my china cabinet....hmmmmmm....