Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yet, More Inspiration

Still in my pajammers this morning. Oh wait, it's afternoon. Brought the dogs for their walk, got things accomplished for the shop, and did some laundry. The weather here is gray, and yucky. So... this always helps,




Inspiration from the net




And from those women who have ventured out before me. Donna Pochaski of Vintage Chic Furniture. This gal started out needing furniture for her "new" house. She picked the local garbage piles of neighbors, and started painting. Friends told her to open her own shop. That was 5 years ago!!!




God is always on time, always good, always clear. I so appreciate knowing He is the one clearing a path for me. Making my way straight as I take each step in this journey He has for me. I mean, look at all of this beautiful stuff. Who wouldn't be inspired!?



(these pictures are not my own)

Hugs from Maine

6 comments:

rustycupboard said...

My daughter and I started the Rusty Cupboard two years ago and are still going. Good luck on your store. If its meant to be you will do great. Take care.
Helen

Mrs. E said...

What GREAT inspirations....
I love it all!!
Hope you have a fabulous day.

Blessings~ Miss Jen

Lois Christensen said...

What great inspirations you are finding for your shop! Am excited for you and hope you will post pictures of the process here to share with all of us!!!

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

Beautiful!:)

Linda said...

Those photos make me want to take a bubble bath and put on some girly smelling lotion and curl up with a Jane Austen book.

Anonymous said...

As always, love the pictures!

-FringeGirl