Sunday, February 1, 2009

What Is That Funky Color On The Wall!

See this color on the wall? Do you like it? It was here when we moved in last year. It's not that I don't like the color, but on the wall.... Ahhh Nope!!!



Sweet Blue Eyed Husband recently started painting it for me so now it looks like this,



(Big Sigh) Yes, much better. That hallway can tend to be very dark, so Blue Eyed Husband thought he should lighten up the paint he had with white, or it would be too dark. This is the color it was



You can't tell but it is significantly darker, richer, yummier. It's one of those colors that goes with EVERYTHING!!! The plan is to fill the stairway with pictures of the kids that are already in black frames. I've always wanted to do that. I'll post a picture of it later this week. Hugs from Maine

9 comments:

Jodee said...

I love the new color of your walls. Black frames will look great on them!

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

I love that color! It just made a total transformation of that space. Wow!

Magic Brush said...

I'm enjoying your blog. Came over from A Soft Place to Land. . Your sister in Christ, Jen Allwood

Linda said...

I love that color framed with the white trim ... very nice.

Ok, I have a question for you ... how do get the photos to accompany your blog roll list on your side bar? I want to do that!

Lois Christensen said...

I love the color of your walls! And the white plates up against them make everything look so beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Chris said...

Wow! That is a spectacular color! It's beautiful!

Chris Kauffman said...

Looks sooooo much better .

Colleen said...

WOW! What a difference! It looks beautiful!!! I love your staircase!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!