Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday T.J. Max Deals

Tuesday is grocery/errand day for our house. I always stop by T.J.Max because I heard from a reliable source that they always get a new shipment on Tuesday and Thursdays. Also, they mark items down at the end of the month. Lookie what I got.



My favorite coffee was on sale for $5.00 each bag. It is regularly $6.99. Yippee!!! Also, this beautiful silver frame was $7.99, on sale for, you guessed it, $5.oo.

The whoppie pie is also a bargain because today is the day I really need chocolate, and now I don't have to hurt anybody. And you ladies all know what I mean.

Hugs from Maine

6 comments:

Malissa said...

Haha you are cracking me up!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

A fellow Mainer! I hope you weathered the latest storm well in your part of the state ... Yes, spring will surely find us eventually.

And now I have the urge to hit the TJ Maxx in town! Hmmmm...

Thanks for the sweet comment today :)

Anonymous said...

Our family regrets the loss of those fabulous, wicked whoopie pies. They are beyond great!!!

-FringeGirl

Lois Christensen said...

Very funny! There are days when I need chocolate also and go to my hide-away stash only to find someone found it!!! Enjoyed your bargains!

trish said...

Great finds! :o) It looks like you are set with coffee and even a little chocolate! :o)
It would be fun to shop with you at TJ Maxx! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Barb said...

chocolate and coffee what more do you need?....Barb