Thursday, February 19, 2009

Great Find At Goodwill

I found this frame at Goodwill the other day for only $5.99. I've been looking for a frame for awhile now, and was thrilled to see this at a reasonable price.



I got online and saw some great ideas for corkboards using material and here they are.

I especially like this one with the white frame and brown and white material



This one is using cork in a traditional way. O.K., but kind of boring,



This one really speaks to me. I love the big stencils.


This one is nice with the ribbons,


I really need to figure out where and for what I would use the frame for first, and that will help me decide what to do with it. Puttin on my thinking cap.

Hugs from Maine

7 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Oh my word, what a great idea!!! You must post a picture so I can get an even better idea. I'm going to be on the lookout for a big frame also...but where in the world would I put it??? I'll need to start looking for a spot also!

Linda said...

Oooo, I love the brown and white pattern. And the big stencil pattern. What a great project!

Anonymous said...

great idea!

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

What a great idea to put fabric on corkboard! I never would have thought of that, but it's so simple! I love your blog!:)

Tracey said...

Hi, feeling a little better to check out blogs this morning. Love the frame.. I almost picked one up the other day..I love chalkboards and I had a mirror added to another frame I picked up at a yard sale.. both pretty cheap ideas.. talk soon...tracey

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for highlighting the Goodwill find! If you ever make other great finds, we would love to feature them on our Goodwill blog!

www.goodwillnne.org/blog

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Very great idea! I have been wanting to do something like this. I guess this gives me a little motivation to get with it!
Thanks for sharing!