Saturday, April 18, 2009

Three Sisters, One Dog, A Daughter, And A Baby

The three sisters spent the day visiting with someone very, very, special.
This is Annie, a sweet, adorable, girl who is loved by,




This sweet adorable girl. Who herself is getting ready to have her own sweet adorable girl. Actually today was her due date. My Sweet Baby Girl is named after her.

She is the precious daughter of Sewing Sister, and has recently moved to Florida.


This soon to be mom is so ready to have her baby. All of you moms know how that is. So today,


we had a chance to visit with her and have a little of this. O.K. Maybe a lot of this. It was really good.


It's always such a blessing to spend time with the ones you love...





And those who love you.

You will be a great mom, Kate

Hugs from Florida

7 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

OH PRECIOUS MOMENTS!! As a doula I am always excited about new life. Hope mom gets to be in the room with her and all the aunties are still there when the baby comes!

Tara said...

You ALL have the same sweet smile. Looks like you are having loads of fun and making great memories!

Paula said...

Everyday is a learning day for me. It has always been that way and yesterday was no different. My Kate made a simple drink of hot water, one slice of squeezed lemon and about a tbs. of honey (less if you have pure unadulterated honey) ... and it was awesome. I cannot drink tea and I do not drink coffee, yet I wanted something that was soothing and warm for my quiet moments in life ... this does the trick!

I loved my time with the three most important people in my life and the spirit of our mother (memere) was there too.

Isn't Kate just beautiful! Her dog is so incredibly sweet, gentle an loving (just like Kate)...

What a day we were all blessed with!

Merci mon Dieu!

Robert said...

Here's to good memories.

Allison said...

I hope Kate has her baby while you're there!!!!! Take her for some really long walks!!! She looks beautiful..motherhood becomes her. What an adventure she is about to begin. Remember that very first moment you laid eyes on your very first child???? Oh my! I'll say a prayer for a quick and healthy labor and delivery.
Lisa, I'm so happy to read about your visit with your sisters! There is nothing like sisters is there? I feel so blessed to have one of my own. There's such comfort in the shared history, the inside jokes, the (mostly) precious memories of someone who has known you your whole life. Have a GREAT time!!!!!! You deserve it.
Love,
Allison
PS. How much longer will you be there?

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

I'm glad to hear you are having such a wonderful time! I wish her an easy labor and delivery! She looks beautiful, I would never have guessed she was that far along. She looks all of 6 months pregnant and is glowing.
~Michelle

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh what great pics! Hope that baby comes soon!