Friday, April 10, 2009

This Is What Friday Night Looks Like At Our House

It's Friday night, and this is what our house looks like...

Teenagers are upon us,

Thank God they like to stay home and play video games,

But, they also need to eat. This will do the trick,

These comfy things just came out of ,

This, all warm and cozy. Their calling my name.

They smell sooooo good because I use this,
The sun is setting outside,

These two are getting in a little rough housing,

Blue Eyes needed a little after work nap,
I sure do like how this area looks this time of day,
Some people might call this boring. I call it blessed. I love these kinda Friday nights.


And this is my little "Boy your house smells so clean trick". (It's just Mr.Clean and water).I sometimes leave it in the laundry room because it can be used again before dumping, and it never fails. People comment on how clean my house smells.



P.S. Thank you for all your prayers for Benjamin. In his last letter to us yesterday, he said, "My mood today is lifted, I'm not sure why. But I can sense somebody praying for me."

From my mothers heart... THANK YOU!!!

Hugs from Maine

12 comments:

Tara said...

So what is in the pail, that does the trick?
Have a blessed weekend. Happy Easter.

Barb said...

I love friday nights at home also....Barb

Mrs. E said...

What a lovely Friday night! ;)
Friday is one of my favorite days of the week!!! A blessed Good Friday to you and your family!

Love~ Miss Jen

Linda said...

Sounds like our house and it's a perfect evening to me.

Love the Mr. Clean smell!

Juli said...

This is much like my house on a Friday night. Aren't the simple things in life the best. When you start breaking it down like that you realize just how blessed you are. So you love the lavender Downy. I am on a lavender kick lately. Lavender Fabreeze, candles, Pledge, dish soap, hand soap. I was going for the lavender Tide and Downy when hubs said "STOP!" Enough, I don't want my clothes to smell like flowers. I may have to pick up some to wash my clothes in. The rest of them get the regular stuff. Have a great Easter.

Kitty Scraps said...

Good Morning Miz Lisa,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. You have a lovely blog! I've been scrolling back thru and gleened that you're opening your store? with home decor items? How wonderful, I wish you every success with it. Do not be discouraged by your last location falling thru, God has a plan. Many blessing this Easter weekend *smiles*

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look boring to me. It looks perfect! Friday is not my favorite night, though, cause my husband works the weekend. He is home Tuesday through Friday, so Monday night is our Friday.
May God bless you and your family this Easter weekend.

Rue said...

Good morning Lisa :)

I'm so glad you heard from your sweet boy!

I love days like those too and the pictures you took are beautiful!

Happy Easter :)
hugs,
rue

Amy said...

I do the same thing with Pine Sol! LOL My husband comes in from work 'Oh...you've been cleaning!' Uhhhh...okay. hee hee hee....

I love your photos....they give me inspiration. The white candles are so soothing...

Robynn's Ravings said...

You know what all the good things are in life! And glad for Benjamin and YOU. Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

I love what others might call boring! I love being home with my family. Great tip for Mr. Clean in the pail!

Sheryl

Pam said...

My kind of Friday nights, too, sister.