Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tomorrow From Florida!!!

Tomorrow, earlier than the birds, I head to Florida with Sewing Sister. Florida Sister is such a great hostess, and I always love visiting her. I will take photos, and Florida sister has assured me that I can surely blog from there.

A very, very, close friend of mine was in a car accident today... Truly, her life was spared by the grace of God. If you saw pictures of her car, well it would bring you to tears. A large piece of metal went through the very center of her windshield. If she had moved her car in either direction, the results would have been very different. She walked away with a small scratch, and a grateful heart that her Savior was protecting her. I too am sooo grateful. I love you Bonnie

Until tomorrow,

Hugs from Maine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip! So glad your friend is ok.

-FringeGirl

Tara said...

So excited for you. I love Florida. I have cousins that live in Jacksonville. Thankful that your friend is alright. God is good!
Can't wait to see pics of your trip.

Mrs. E said...

How wonderful that you are traveling out to Florida!
I hope you have a delightful time!!!
My dear late Grandma use to live in that grand State and I have very found memories of it!! :) Praise God that your dear friends life was spared!!!!

Love & Hugs,
Miss Jen

P.S.
Can't wait to see pics of your trips! ;)

Robynn's Ravings said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip and Bonnie? God was good to you and I'm am grateful, too!

Tracey said...

Lisa, Have a safe trip. I wish my florida sister was as good as yours seems to be. Have fun and don't worry, spring won't spring until you get back in Maine.

Kathleen said...

Have a great trip and enjoy your sisters! Hugs, Kathleen

Lois Christensen said...

Enjoy your time away! Am happy for your friend that she was spared!!