Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Check Out EDDIE ROSS!!!

Hey Girl Friends, Are you looking for a blog that shares practical, frugal, absolutely take your breath away, I can do that, decorating ideas for your home?

(Picture by Eddie Ross)

Well do I have a treat for you. Meet... EDDIE ROSS. This guy has the best ideas that are so very affordable for all of us who are trying to make ends meet and still have a beautiful, inviting, welcoming home for family and friends to relax and enjoy.

(Picture by Eddie Ross)

He shops flea markets, (in Maine it translates to Goodwill, Salvation Army, Yard Sales,your friends closet, etc.), and boy is he talented!!! Please, Please, Please, take a moment to click over to his blog. EDDIE ROSS, will encourage even the most uninspired, discouraged non-decorator. He has a short tutorial on arranging the flowers, & table pictured here. I'm heading to Goodwill now to look for a table cloth! See you there!!!

Hugs from Maine

5 comments:

Barb said...

I will check this out for sure....Barb

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the information and link...I am trying to redecorate my home but on a very tight budget!

I'm headed over there right now.

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the mention!

xo
Eddie

Lois Christensen said...

I think I've been to his blog before, but will check it out again! Thanks for the info! Enjoy your day!

Mrs. E said...

Simply Lovely indeed!!! :)