Monday, April 27, 2009

But They Look So Cute...

Today, 13 Year Olds best friend came home from a mission trip.
K, went with a group of other students, and adults. 13 year old was soooo anxious to see K. K's mom invited 13 year old to come to the airport and meet K's plane to welcome her home. Sounds like a great idea right?!



Well, K's mom and I, had some reservations this morning. Why? Well we were just hoping they didn't bring home anything that looks like this with them.



Yes, K and her group are coming home from Mexico today, and of course as parents, we had our concerns about the recent outbreak of Swine Flu. Blue Eyes suggested we call the doctor and get their advice. Seems that all should be fine and that we shouldn't really worry. Not that any of them are even infected or anything.

So... 13 year old is with her best friend as I write, and we as moms are trusting that everyone will be well, and this little cutie stayed were he came from.



Welcome Home K!!!


Hugs from Maine

5 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Oh... your daughter is SO sweet!
I pray and hope that your daughter
stays healthy and safe!! Hope she has a simply fabulous Mission's Trip.
Blessings!!!!

Love & Hugs,
Miss Jen

emily freeman said...

That photo is hilarious! I hope she is healthy with no pig flu to speak of.

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

I pray you all stay safe and healthy too!

Robynn's Ravings said...

You are a clever girl with that photo!

Worrisome day for mamas with babies who are traveling. I will pray all is well with all of them and with you. Prudent mommy!

Robynn's Ravings said...

I hope you don't mind I borrowed your hysterical piggy picture for my blog. :)