Sunday, April 19, 2009

You Know Your A Red Neck When...

The three sisters went to the beach today. What beautiful weather to spend time by the water.


We read magazines, rested our eyes, (something our mom always said she was doing instead of taking an actual nap). And enjoyed our time together.


I've often heard the saying, "If your lucky enough to have sisters, your lucky enough."


Well, I don't believe in luck, but I do believe God has blessed me with two wonderful sisters. Having them... I am truly blessed enough.

However, they did think I was a little red neck when I compaired my "kite" to the other more traditional kites on the beach. Whatever!!!

And this heart rock I found today, is for you Blue Eyed Husband. I miss you too sweetie. I'll be home to you on Tuesday. Until then...

Hugs from Florida

7 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Glad you are blessed and know it!

Jodee said...

You are sooo blessed! I always wanted a sister but I was blessed with two brothers instead!

It looks like you are having a fabulous time! I love the beach pictures!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

What a wonderful blog! It is just so nice to see three Sisters getting along so well. You truly are blessed!

Love your Boxer Pup as well.

I used to have 2 Boxers. (Tyson & Cooper) You can see them on my blog under the Dog label.


Cheers,

Dorothy

Kathleen said...

Glad to hear and see that you are having a fabulous time in Florida. I have a sister in Florida....but she is the evil sister, so I don't visit her. Continue to enjoy! Hugs, Kathleen

Lois Christensen said...

How wonderful you have two sisters to share so many things with! Glad you're enjoying yourself!!

Katiee said...

Hi Mommy it's Katie.
Cassie and Sara spent the night last night, They and Natashia are over now.

Love you miss you.

We got three new letters from Ben today.

I went to the movies with Sierra the other night but Haley couldn't go and neither could Colby because he had to be nice and help his grandfather with work outside or something haha.
Pretty much we only had 5 people for youthgroup sunday night and Kurt was the sub for Larry so we just hung out and had it over at their house and had a bonfire. oooH And Sierra found this wicked nice dress for prom.
Ttyl.
nice pictures

Mrs. E said...

Simply delightful!!
Love the... sunglasses, flip flops,
and beach! ;)

Hugs,
Jen