Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm Trying To Post, But...

Well, Girlfriend said to me last night that she missed my more personal posts. You know, the ones with my pictures, and all my rambling on too much about myself. Its funny, because I was thinking the same thing. That I haven't had time to take pictures, and post something more than what I've been doing.

So, I've been trying for the last half hour to post some pictures I've taken and write a more personal post. One that might be more interesting, but Blogger won't bring my pictures up. &%##&))_^$@!!!!!

I don't know what is going on, but I will keep trying. I have some updates on my shop, (just a little new stuff), that I'm excited to share. I'll get to it as soon as it lets me. Until then...

Hugs from Maine

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck with the pictures...don't you love modern technology!

Lois Christensen said...

blogger sure has been fussy lately, huh? Will check back in the morning to see any new stuff!!!

Tara said...

Blogger has been messed up! I'll be glad when they work out all the kinks. Until then...I will try to be patient.

Mrs. E said...

Awww.... I know the feeling blogger can be super slow at times!!! :(

Hugs,
Jen

Robynn's Ravings said...

Looking forward to it. Blogger does some weird things sometimes. Back up your files ladies if you haven't. I discovered last week that 75% of my files weren't backed up. I sure NO one is as big an idiot as me! (THANKFULLY!)

Victoria Hayden said...

I so understand about the time thing and having so much on your mind about the store you are opening! I have been trying to work on more items to open my Etsy soon. I would love to post more on my blog, but it does take time to draft, edit and download pictures. I love all the ideas you have been showing...always happy to come see your blog! I finally put a new post on mine! Have a great weekend and try to have some rest!

Hugs to you,
~Victoria~