Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lovely Bedding!!!

I came upon these beautiful bedding ensembles last evening and thought I'd share,


They are from a store called Cottage Chic. This is a beautiful store you should check out.



They remind me of what I have in my mind to do in my shop


I'll have only one bedframe to make up, but boy this is so close to what I have in mind. At an affordable price.



I washed our sheets and pillow cases today and thought I would hang them out to dry on the line, but the weather didn't think the same way I did so in the dryer they went. Must go make it before it gets too late.

Hugs from Maine

14 comments:

Jodee said...

They all look soooo cozy! I love a comfy bed!

jen said...

OOOOOH!! I love the Cottage Chic Store!! Gorgeous bedding!!

Jen

Tami said...

I just want to dive right into those mounds of cotton goodness!!!

Your shop is going to be a yummy place.....can I come work for you!?

Hugs~T

Mrs. E said...

Ooooo..... they all look simply gorgeous!!! :) Hope you are having a great day.

Blessings~ Miss Jen

Robert said...

Good luck with the shop!

Angie said...

Those beds look scrumptious....I would love to cozy up with a good book under those covers!

Tara said...

Wow...the purple and blue combo is so inviting. Very gorgeous.

Kathy P said...

That Blue and Green one is absolutely gorgeous! I have to know how to get my hands on that one. Just exactly my taste. I could do a whole room off that look. Love the colors.

Kathy P said...

Oh found the link -- I think I will enjoy the pictures though, a little out of my price range

Amy said...

::gasp:: Those are so beautiful, they make me emotional. or maybe I'm PMSy....but they're still gorgeous. I'm checking out that site as soon as I hit Save!

life in red shoes said...

I can hardly wait!

Stacy said...

Hey lady!

First I want to say congrats on all your dreams coming true. I am rooting for you and cant WAIT to visit your store when it opens!!! I will be in Maine for the summer so hurry up! LOL.

Second, I just saw your home tour and showed hubster. He says "Oh, I think thats near Giffords." Is he right?

Much luck and love,
Stacy

Lois Christensen said...

LOVE the pink and green!!! Beautiful!!

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Oh, Love the yellow blanket with the gathered satin edging. Great pics. It's so nice to meet you.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~