Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What A Wonderful Day!

Yesterday was a great day. It was of course Blue Eyed Husband and my 25th. Many blessings came our way. One of them is this girl below. Our niece, (18 year olds cousin), turned 18 herself. Yes, she was born on our wedding anniversary 18 years ago. If that weren't special enough, we, Blue Eyes and I got to be there at her birth all of those 18 years ago. Yup, we saw her butt naked!!! Of course she is very, very, special to us. She and 18 year old will march together on Friday night to receive their diplomas. YIPPPPEEEEE!!!

Thankfully, they let me snap this at the prom.


I also got to spend lunch with these two. These are my "parents". Noella and Larry adopted me months ago out of the goodness of their overflowing heart. They knew that my parents have been gone for many years, and felt that everyone needs a mom and dad. Seriously, these two have blessed my life more than I could ever put into words. All I can say is Thank you Lord! It is as though God opened up heaven and gently placed those two here just for me to be loved on. Tears come to my eyes every time I think of how loving, kind, thoughtful, and sweet they both are to me. They are at the tip-top of my blessings from God list.



Happy Birthday Andrea. I love you Noella and Larry


Hugs from Maine

4 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

Such a sweet post. Congrats to the grads. Happy Anniversary. You have a great looking couple for your "parents". The three of you look so happy.

The Stylish House said...

Hi Lisa,
I grew up in Colorado, but my parents were both born and raised in Maine and I still have family there. I run on coffee and my comma usage is deplorable! Oh yes, I am also celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary this year! It will be fun to follow you, drop by anytime it is great to meet new friends. ~Cathy~

Lois Christensen said...

Great pictures of your family!! How sweet that another couple adopted you!! You all look very happy!

Carol said...

You have been blessed.

www.wildlifearoundus.blogspot.com