Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THE DUPLEX WE'RE PRAYING ABOUT

These are pictures of a duplex we are praying for, to rent

It is literally 3 streets over from where we live now, (A BIG YEAHHH!!!!) We just happened to meet the landlords (who live on the other side of the duplex), and they are very nice.

This is the entryway. It is HUGE!!!

Another shot of the same entryway. This is Chris, (property management guy). He is on the phone with Jesus, checking our references. To the right (the open room),is what would be the computer room. The front door is barely visible at the far right of the picture.

Just one more shot of the entryway. Really, it is my favorite room, because it is as big as a room!!! You can see into the kitchen from here.

Another shot of Chris, management guy sitting on my favorite part of the entryway, THE BUILT IN BENCH. IT TOO IS HUGE!!!

And finally, the dinning/living room area. The kitchen is to the right of the furthest room, entry way to the right of the closest room.



It is a wonderfully clean, bright, hugely spacious house. I would be so very happy here. And if mamas happy, well... Please pray that all goes well and we are approved. Thanks friends.

Hugs from Maine

11 comments:

Barb said...

very cute I'll be praying for you....Barb

Kerry said...

I will.

I love that everything is painted yellow! It looks so bright and cheery!

The kitchen is nice and big, but you are going from an abundance to a pittance when it comes to counter space. I can't wait to see what way you find to creatively and inexpensively create more counter space!!!

Jenni said...

I love it! I love the colors of the walls, the paneled doors, the floors, the staircase! I hope you get it, and I will pray that you do! :)

Lois Christensen said...

It looks so lovely!!! Love that staircase! And it looks so clean!!! I can't remember moving into any apartment that didn't attention!!! Hope it works out. I'm sure Jesus told them YES!!!

Tracey said...

I really like the house, but I thought you weren't moving. What happened?? Love the floors and the staircase is my favorite. Hope what the Lord intends happens. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

ooohhh, love it! love the buttery yellow and the built in bench. I'll say a prayer for you today.

Unknown said...

That's Adorable!! I'll pray for good news for you and your Family.

Would you know what the paint is called that they used? I love the Yellow color!

Blessings,
Heather

trish said...

I would love to live in a sweet home like that! I am praying for you! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

CoffeePraise said...

That is a GORGEOUS place!! But I'm confused because I, too, thought you weren't moving right now?! Oh well, still praying for it to work out for ya!


Maria

Carol said...

and in mine....

www.wildlifearoundus.blogspot.com

Allison said...

oooh...i can definiely see you living in that house. that is a lisa house! let us know when you get it. i'm trying to figure out where it is....violette? matthews??? or the other way?
seems perfect!