Saturday, June 20, 2009

OH YEAH, THE FUN HAS BEGUN!

It finally stopped raining here today in the state of Maine. Seriously, even I was getting a little overwhelmed with all of it. I tried to get things done in the garage. Sift through junk/stuff, keep, throw. Erica came over at a break in the mess, and said, "Lets bring something over to the "new" place. Lets have some fun!"


She knows me well, (twenty years ). She knew I needed a little fun. We grabbed some things, put them in back of 24 year olds car, and off we went. Just 3 streets over!!!

Don't they look great? The twins with their sister in the middle. You can almost feel the people before us sitting in them... rocking, chatting. Enjoying the evening air.


I was so excited to see how easily these two pieces fit into the space.


This table has to be one of my favorite pieces! I've always wanted one. My goodfriend Melaine spotted one at the meat store the other day and got on the cell to me to let me know. It is an industrial table, and boy, is it sturdy!


I can't wait to "pretty it up". I'll keep you posted.


Hugs from Maine

3 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Everything looks great. Love the chairs and the island in your new kitchen looks great! You are going to have so much fun getting this place together!! Enjoy! Loved the previous post as well!

Unknown said...

I love the table, I can't wait to see you new home all done up. Fun, Fun, Fun.

PerfectMomentProject said...

everything is beautiful. I live in Arizona and would have gladly taken soeme of that rain.
the place looks great. good luck.