Saturday, June 13, 2009

ITS SATURDAY, AND THIS IS WHAT I'M DOING

What a beautifully, sunny, warm, buggy Saturday we're having here in Maine. After all the rain, I'm not complaining. Our church has two softball games tonight. We're having hamburgers and such, to fill our bellies while we have a fun evening. Always good!

I'm listening to this,


while I make some of these, (brownies with chocolate chips melted on top)


some of these, (rice crispy squares)


this, to go along with the burgers,


and you can't have burgers without this, (macaroni salad)


Thought I'd hang these out today too. (Oh yeah, did I tell you I have the house to myself?! Shhh. A little slice of heaven!)


Enjoy your Saturday.


Hugs from Maine

3 comments:

CoffeePraise said...

Sounds like a nice day ahead for you! Enjoy the sunshine!!


Maria

trish said...

What a wonderful day! All of your meal pictures are making me hungry! I am hanging my bedding out to dry (FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME). I already brought one sheet in and wow does it smell good!
Have a wonderful day my friend!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Amy said...

I LOVE macaroni salad! I'll be right over!

Hmm....I bet the Rice Krispy treats would be good with the chocolate chips melted on top, too....