Monday, June 8, 2009

WARNING: THE IMAGES YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE...

MAY DISTURB YOU. USE CAUTION AND REMEMBER, REAL BLOG, BY A REAL PERSON, WHO LOVES A REAL GOD. THIS IS WHERE THE REAL PERSON COMES IN...


Did you just say to yourself, "What the heck is that?!!!!" Well its a REAL arm. My arm. Hhmmm... Why? Well today I wore a tank top. Not a good idea. So I got to thinking. You know, about my REAL arms.


This was the year my REAL arms started to droop. Look old. Chubby. REAL chubby. I know if I tried, I could...


Have guns like this. REALLY. Blue Eyed Husband confirmed it when asked. Oh I know what you thinking. He's just a nice guy and wouldn't hurt my feelings. Well you'd be right. But He is right too. I could have arms like this...



Well,I'll give it some thought. In the mean time, I'm going to the store to get one of these.


What?


Hugs from Maine

8 comments:

Pam said...

You're very brave for even daring to take pictures of your arms - must less show them! Kudos to you! The whole dessert thing reminded me of a sign my mom was telling me about today. It read: "Inside of me is a skinny girl just screaming to get out. But, I can usually shut her up with chocolate." :0)

Have a good one,
Pam

Lisa said...

PAM, LOVE IT!!!

HUGS FROM ME

Lois Christensen said...

You are beautiful just the way you are!! Did you read my post from last week about my missing body parts??? Your arm reminded me of the one that was exchanged for my beautifully toned armed...

Amy said...

The only problem with that picture is that you're focusing on the flabby lower part instead of the muscular bicep :-D

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat. I would like to be fit and trim but it's so hard when the world is full of things like whoopie pies.

Rue said...

Hi Lisa :)

You are too funny!

Oh and congratulations on the new house :)

Happy Anniversary too!!

xo,
rue

Unknown said...

You sound like me.. I could look like this.. but this bag of cookies or candy or.. whatever tastes delicous at the time, is calling my name! I don't know how to get the food to stop talking to me. Although I do enjoy eating, I also want arms like the lady working out. It's a lose loser situation :P

Joy said...

I'm with you, girl on the snack treat thing. I don't think your arms look bad! Go ahead and do the work out thing if you must, but I think the arms are okay.