Monday, May 25, 2009

IF YOU THINK THERE ARE TEARS IN MY EYES, YOUR RIGHT

Today when I opened my email, I saw 3 emails from Benjamin. He had taken these with his cell phone and sent them to his mom. This one had the caption of,
"AAhhh, I love passes!"


"After a long day"


This one... well, I have no words, just a tear. (mine)
We are so proud and miss him so very much. I forgot he has his Dads dimples.


Benjamin is doing well, and has recently passed his PT test. Something that he has been working hard at, and praying for. He writes of how grateful he is, for all of the prayers you have sent up for him. This moms heart is too.

Hugs from Maine on this Memorial Day

6 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Rich Blessings to you on this Memorial day! ;) Please thank your son for his service to our Country!!
*hugs* I was so touched by your kind, heartfelt and gracious words on my Birthday yesterday!!!

With Much Love,
Jen

Tami said...

Awwww....how precious those long awaited connections really are!!

Hugs~T

Laurel Breton-Calhoun said...

Sis,

Ben looks so much like his dad in the photo!! You both must be so proud!!

luv,

sis #2

Robynn's Ravings said...

What a GREAT post for Memorial Day but I sure see his mama on his face, too!

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Happy Memorial Day to you all. So glad you were able to receive those pictures from him. He looks like he's missing you just as much as you are him.
~Michelle

Lois Christensen said...

What a special day for you! I hope you know how much we appreciate all your family has sacrificed for us!!! Please let him know, from one Army family to another!!! I remember hubby being stressed over getting that run in on time for the PT test!!