Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ERNIE, AARON, AND BEN

This morning, a old friend from when we were 12, posted a video on FB. She didn't know that this particular video use to make 24 year old cry, when he was 3&4. Blue Eyed Husband and I would have to turn the TV off when it came on Sesame Street.



Seeing this video, and Ben now in his Army stuff... Well, it of course brought tears to this moms eyes. So interesting isn't it. I wonder if he remembers. (I just talked with him and he said he did remember) Take a moment and watch would you. (Oh yeah, get some tissue)


"So although I may go, I'll be coming home soon. Cause I don't want to live on the moon. "

Big teary hugs from Maine

3 comments:

Tami said...

Awwww....that was adorable!!

Have a great day!
Hugs~T

Victoria Hayden said...

So sweet! Our kids grow so fast! I wanted to make sure you knew about my fabulous giveaway...come by and see!!

Hugs to you!
~Victoria~

Amy said...

It used to make me cry, too!!!