Monday, March 1, 2010

19 DAYS UNTIL SPRING !!!

Friends on Face Book have reminded me that we have just 19 days until spring! (photos from last year.)


This tells me a few things. I need to find my sheets to hang for the porch.


A new American Flag for the front post.

My white pillows, blanket, and spring flowers.


Last year, I spent many mornings sipping hot coffee here, waking up with the sound of chirping birds. Evenings with my peeps listening to their days events, things they were working through, thoughts and plans.

We read good books, got to know Katies boyfriend Justin, Matties sweet girlfriend Elizabeth. Friends and neighbors stopped by and chatted. We just spent time together.


I am so looking forward to more of that. All are welcome !



Hugs from Maine

6 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

I cannot wait !!!!

Becca's Dirt said...

Lovely place to sit and enjoy the birds singing. What a nice porch.

19 days!!! Yeah!!!

Darla said...

I just adore the sheets hanging like that!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Oh how I wish I had a front porch to do the same!! Maybe some day.

Laurel Breton-Calhoun said...

I look forward to joining you on your porch in July. Hugs from florida!

Anonymous said...

Count me in! I can already feel the warm breezes fluttering the sheets...hugs from michigan