Sunday, November 15, 2009

SIMPLE CHRISTMAS INSPIRATION !

I like simple. Simple works for me. As simple as simple can be... Simple is my friend.

Yes, I'm drinking coffee this morning. Only coffee.


These photos from Country Living are reminding me to stay simple for Christmas this year.


Color is huge and can really set a mood for our homes. This blue color with heavy on the white and cream, says simple to me.

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, and everyone already starting to decorate for Christmas, I appreciate the simpleness of this beautiful home and its Christmas cheer.



Hope your simply inspired today!

Hugs from Maine

2 comments:

Julie Pishny said...

Robin's egg blue seems to be the new "NOW" color and these photos reflect that so well. Thank you for sharing how just a bit of nature can transform a room...xo Julie

Mrs. E said...

Glorious indeed! :)