Thursday, November 12, 2009

I LEARNED MY LESSON YESTERDAY

Yup, I learned my lesson yesterday. I sure did.



Yesterday was lesson day for me. And boy was it a good one. I think it was one my mom mastered probably after her 3rd or 4th child. She had 7, me being the last. Glad she kept going.

My lesson for the day was to BACK OFF !!! Yes sirreeeee. Just BACK OFF !!!
Sounds simple and probably is. But not for me. Funny thing is, I have recently encouraged a couple of my good friends to do just that. Back off. Not from me of course, but from their own situations. You know the ones that can ultimately cause stress, sleepless nights, unnessary damaged relationships. And they have done so successfully. They are smart. Me, not so much.

In my attempt, (here is where my excuses come in so put on your boots on, its gonna get high ), to know what was going on, give direction, BLA, BLA, BLAAAAAAA... I got WAY, WAY, WAY, too involved. Yeah, me.

And so yesterday, I made myself some humble pie and ate the whole thing. I tried to stop at one piece but realized I needed it all.

And so it goes. With God in the lead, I will learn to BACK OFF!!! I will learn to mind my own business only putting my little turned up nose, ( Blue Eyes loves my nose ), in others business when necessary, allowing them to go to God themselves and figure it out with Him. I can hear my peeps now... "Yeah Right!".

I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who shows me daily who He is, and reminds me who I'm not. Its all good !

(thanks for the picture Michelle F. I this is just how I felt yesterday)

Hugs from Maine

No comments: