Monday, September 6, 2010

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THIS LABOR DAY

Just a few things I love about this Labor Day...



Eating chocolate pudding made earlier by Blue Eyes.

Spending a quiet afternoon with Blue Eyes.

Seeing the familiar pair of hiking boots by the door, knowing Blue Eyes is home even though its Monday.

Relaxing out on the front porch, hearing someone inside, knowing its not one of the peeps, its Blue Eyes.

Having the house all to ourselves... no peeps around, just me and Blue Eyes.

Yeah... I like this day.

Hugs from Maine

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Lisa,
Sounds like my kind of day! Pudding looks yummy too.
Blessings
Lynn

Melissa said...

so fun to come see you. been a while! i was searching for a recipe from my old blog, and saw an old comment from you. just wanted to say hey!