Friday, August 27, 2010

IS SUMMER REALLY OVER...

It always amazes me at how things change but somehow stay the same. I think its good to some degree. I've never been one to embrace change. Actually, I've had to work on accepting it, dealing with it, and looking forward to it.
These two have been friends since they were 7ish. Although they don't see each other as much as they use too, they remain connected.

These two on the right, have been friends for a very short time but feel as if they have been friends for their whole lives...

Katelyn and I have had a very emotional summer... lots of tears, loud voices, (screaming), door slamming, foot stomping, and many, many, talks. Sometimes I think she really has felt like this,
(thats her by the way )

But even though many things have changed over the summer for my Sweet Baby Girl, one thing always remains same...


I am her mum, she is my baby girl and the love we have for each other is a strong bond that can not be broken and I am so very grateful for that.

And that no matter what her future holds...

who she chooses to spend her time with, give her heart too...

I know God has her in the palm of His hands, and we have her in our hearts...


She will be loved, protected, and taken care of. What more could this mum ask for!

Its all good, and I am so very grateful.

Hugs from Maine

No comments: