Friday, January 15, 2010

IT'S BLUE EYES BIRTHDAY TOMORROW !

Tomorrow is my husbands birthday... He will be 46!



Wait... Weren't we just 19 and 20 yesterday ?



I thought I would tell you the things I love about this guy on his 46th birthday.
  1. He is the hardest working man I've ever known. Know matter what the job is, this man works like two men. Really.
  2. He has the most incredible eyes. Bluer then blue.
  3. He loves me as much as he did 26 years ago.
  4. He has a wonderful sense of humor, and he often makes me laugh so hard.
  5. He is a great dad to our 4 peeps.
  6. I still feel so safe whenever he holds my hand.
  7. His kiss still takes my breath away.
  8. Being his wife is the second best decision I have ever made.
  9. Every year we have together, I am more and more grateful to be married to him.
  10. His kiss still takes my breath away. Oh yeah, I already said that. Worth repeating.
Happy Birthday Blue Eyes. Your still 20 in my heart !

HUGS FROM MAINE

4 comments:

jenn said...

Happy Birthday Blue Eyes!

Pam said...

I hope Blue Eyes has a very happy birthday!

Joy said...

Pass on another Happy Birthday!

Carol said...

I doubt you could give him any better present than the words you just posted.

Happy Birthday

www.wildlifearoundus.blogspot.com