Wait... Weren't we just 19 and 20 yesterday ?
I thought I would tell you the things I love about this guy on his 46th birthday.
- He is the hardest working man I've ever known. Know matter what the job is, this man works like two men. Really.
- He has the most incredible eyes. Bluer then blue.
- He loves me as much as he did 26 years ago.
- He has a wonderful sense of humor, and he often makes me laugh so hard.
- He is a great dad to our 4 peeps.
- I still feel so safe whenever he holds my hand.
- His kiss still takes my breath away.
- Being his wife is the second best decision I have ever made.
- Every year we have together, I am more and more grateful to be married to him.
- His kiss still takes my breath away. Oh yeah, I already said that. Worth repeating.
HUGS FROM MAINE