These are a few things I know...
- When I keep my life SIMPLE, I'm a happy girl.
- Saying "yes" to everything and everyone does not keep my life simple.
- Saying "no" is a VERY GOOD THING!
- I can stay in my pajamas all day if I need too. Blue Eyes doesn't mind.
- I need to remember how much I love to dance. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE !!!
- I love my blog ! It is an extension of me, and something I really enjoy.
- The more I'm home, the more I love it.
- Having all my peeps and their loves, in the kitchen, laughing, talking, (sometimes over each other), eating and just being home, blesses my mothers heart more then a million dollars ever could.
- Going for a walk at night with Sophie, after the snow falls when the ground is fresh with white is so very peaceful.
- I will continue to strive to "live in the moment" as much as possible. Because my peeps are growing up so fast, and time is precious.
(none of these pictures are my own. Although a couple really do look like me!)